We are Hiring
Openings in INDIA
Positions : 1
Experience: 6 – 10 years
Work Location: Permanent WFH
• Demonstrable experience in building platforms in Kubernetes
• Experience in Linux, Docker, and Kubernetes
• Experience of working with Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery
(CD) and continuous testing tools
• Demonstrable experience in shell scripting
• Experience working within an Agile environment
• Programming experience in one or more of the following languages: Python, Go,
Java, Groovy, Scala
• Server administration (either Linux or Windows)
• Infrastructure Automation scripting (using scripting languages such as Terraform,
• Ability to quickly acquire new skills and tools
• Experience in administering Jenkins.
• Should have a good understanding of VCS like Gitlab.
Experience: 3-5 Years
- Strong experience in Java and spring boot and Microservices.
- Should have strong analysing skills in solving bug fixes.
- Knowledge on Kafka, NoSQL DB, Elastic Search.
- Knowledge on microservices.
- Good communication skills.
Openings in USA
Location : Atlanta GA
Type : Contract
Interview Mode : Video Call
- Java, spring, spring boot
- Web services (rest)
- Cloud (preferred Azure)
- Oracle or SQL or NoSQL or CosmosDB
- Minimum 5+ year experience
- CI/CD pipelines strong hands to manage and promote codes
- Performance optimization hands on to write optimal code for at scale application to work
- Strong monitoring and telemetry to measure service performance for p95/p99
- Kubernetes/ containers
Location: Remote (EST)
Duration: 6 Months+
Roles and responsibilities.
- Building the AWS VPC from scratch using automation tools like Terraform
- Deploying, automating, maintaining AWS cloud based Applications
- Ensure availability, performance through monitoring and auto scaling
- Build, release and configuration management of Multiple applications .
Required Skills and Experience
- AWS: Good hands-on experience in AWS cloud (VPC, EC2, RDS, NLB, ALB, S3, EFS, IAM, CloudWatch, Elastic Cache, SQS, MSK, Lambda)
- DevOps: Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer including automation experience with configuration management tools
- Good experience in creating Jenkins pipelines and Strong Scripting skills in Groovy and ansible
- Operating Systems: Linux Administration CentOS7 & RHEL
- Containerization: Docker, Docker Swarm, AWS ECS, AWS EKS
- Version control: SVN, Git
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- A minimum of 4 years of hands on development and Devops and Agile processes
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills